Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-2951
This sort of slightly-bent Brandy comes off as quite elegant, in my mind. Plump-waisted, with a sleek taper to rim, the roundness of this piece is accentuated by a small area of rustication at its heel, stretching almost to the transition. It's neat work from Johs, and a piece that offers a comfortable feel in hand, as well as a lightweight clench.- Rachel DuBose
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark