Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin Sitter
Product Number: 002-392-3075
Joh's Freehands offer organic shapes in glowing finishes, and this pipe certainly has both of those qualities. An elongated Dublin bowl leads to a gently tucked transition, while a patch of rustication offsets licks of flame grain all around. A sharply-angled heel allows it to sit with stem proudly aloft.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.67 in./67.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark