Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-392-3083
A much more solid rendition of the bent Egg than we're used to seeing from the Danish school, this Johs combines the softly-contoured, classic Egg bowl with something quite a bit more robust of substance. The low-set transition creates cheeking around the bowl and provides ample room for the thumb to rest. With a dose of partial rustication wrapped along the aft, the chubby bowl feels all the more delightful and intriguing in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark