Johs: Partially Rusticated Paneled Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3087
Featuring a series of six firm, precise panels around its flaring bowl, this is quite a structured take on the bent Dublin from Mogens Johansen. Those panels coupled with the crisp rustication that covers the entire oval shank offers enough texture to keep your fingers entertained. If you also happen to be a fan of grain, this pipe certainly has plenty of it. The broad, inflated rim is populated with birdseye while tight streaks of vertical grain cascade down the bowl, especially around the fore's facets.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark