Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3088
Crafted by Mogens and Doris Johansen of Denmark, this is quite a plump-bowled take on the bent Brandy. The long, gestural S-curve of the shank and stem really sets this piece apart in profile, balancing the extra visual weight lent to its bowl with a sense of refined elegance. The chamber size is quite spacious, and the feel in hand as is natural as can be with patches of rustication along the base and right flank offering some textural diversity.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark