Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3098
If you're partial to a pipe that really fills out your hand and one that offers enough chamber to keep puffing on a favorite blend for a good bit, it would be hard to go wrong with this Johs bent Brandy. Its tall bowl rises from the slender shank and stem combination, gradually tapering from its chubby waistline up toward the slightly undulating rim. A crisp section of partial rustication graces the lower left flank and base, while pale hardwood accents the shank end and stem base.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark