Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3198
The softly inflated rim and lithe stretch of shank and stem are iconic characteristics of the classic Danish-style bent Dublin, and are wonderfully executed in this Johs rendition. They pair perfectly with the bowl's steady taper, warm contrast stain, and partial rustication, the latter of which offers some rugged texture around the base of the bowl.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark