Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3269
Johs presents a tall, forward-urging bent Dublin here, the implied motion of the bowl balanced pleasantly by the elongated, downturned mouthpiece and the sharply angled transition for a handsome profile. Lent a further sense of organicism by the generous crown of plateau along the rim and flaring shank face, this piece is dressed in a warm, auburn-hued stain that brings out the fine licks of flame grain all about the bowl.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark