Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3270
Johs presents a smooth bent Dublin in this compact rendition, the tall, distinctly tapering bowl exhibiting plateau along the rim, matching that of the flaring shank face. A firm heel and pinched transition lead to the aforementioned gracefully rising shank and gently downturned stem, for a handsome profile. Displaying lovely tendrils of flame grain beneath a glossy contrast stain, this piece also boasts a deep chamber, perfect for lengthy smoking sessions.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark