Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3273
This Johs piece presents quite a tall, rounded take on the Brandy, followed by a contrastingly slender, gracile shank-and-stem combination. The result is a pipe with an elegant, delicate look, but still with plenty to hold onto, and plenty of thickness to the chamber walls. Made by Mogens Johansen in Denmark, the Johs brand launched in 2008 after the death of Bjarne Nielsen, for whom Mogens made pipes for many years.- Chuck Stanion
15% Off Everything Else$97.92
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark