Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-392-3280
A great example of Mogens Johansen's penchant for classic shapes, this bent Apple features gentle, sweeping lines that accentuate the natural in-hand feel of this piece — furthered by the section of partial rustication along the underside. It also doesn't sacrifice anything proportionally when it comes to the bowl's size or chamber depth. Lightweight and comfortable in hand, this compact pipe continually proves Johansen can deliver charming interpretations of traditional shapes.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.63 in./117.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark