Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-392-3281
A much more solid rendition of the bent Egg than we're used to seeing from the Danish pipe making approach, this Johs combines the softly-contoured, classic Egg bowl with something quite a bit more robust of substance, the rim up top poised in a forward-urging lip at the fore. With a dose of partial rustication along the heel, the plump bowl feels all the more delightful in hand.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything Else$82.62
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark