Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3299
A tall, plump bent Brandy is presented here from Johs, the broad base tapering gradually toward the rim in a classic manner. Supple in hand and displaying a deep chamber, the bowl is counterbalanced by a sleek, gently rising shank-and-stem arrangement, with the shank end and lightly downturned stem united by a mount configuration. The stummel is dressed in a warm, traditional stain, highlighting striations of handsome, tight-knit flame grain.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything Else$90.27
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark