Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3303
Johs presents a tall, gradually tapering bent Brandy that hints at the Egg shape, as the bowl's base is slightly less plump than what's commonly seen on a traditional Brandy interpretation. A handsome rendition, the canted bowl is poised proudly at the end of a gently lifting shank and elongated, downturned stem, for a sleek, streamlined disposition.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything Else$90.27
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark