Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3306
This bent Brandy from Johs features a broad, tall bowl with a slight forward cant, lifted heel, and plenty of depth to the chamber for a supple, pleasant feel in hand. Out back, a low, pinched transition is followed by an oval shank and gracefully downturned stem, for a neat balance. It's dressed in a warm, auburn stain that showcases some lovely flame grain on the flanks, resulting in a handsome pipe with a curvaceous profile.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark