Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3308
Presenting a bowl that's nearly two inches tall and a length of less than five, this bent Dublin from Johs is a robust, compact rendition. Boasting an impressive chamber depth with thick walls and a softly inflated rim, this pipe's visual and literal weight is up front, while out back, the curling shank-and-stem arrangement balance things out nicely. It's dressed in a warm, auburn stain, with a bevy of gorgeous birdseye along the rim and tight tendrils of lovely flame grain across the bowl.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark