Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3321
Mogens Johansen's bent Dublins vary greatly in their execution, from their finish and shaping cues, each one is distinctly different and unique. In this particular offering, the robust bowl gradually flares up from its sweeping heel, culminating in a softly inflated rim. It's handsomely dressed in a warm stain and paired to a jet-black vulcanite stem which should assist in providing a comfortable hands-free smoking experience.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark