Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3353
A slightly forward-ebbing bowl with a sloping rim and broad base defines this bent Brandy from Johs, with classic Danish shaping of supple curves and soft lines seen throughout. The bowl is poised at the end of a gracefully arcing oval shank and gently downturned stem, providing a comfortable smoking posture and lending balance. It's dressed in a vibrant orange-hued stain that shows contrast, with the thick-walled bowl housing plenty of chamber capacity.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark