Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-392-3384
This bent Bulldog from Johs is a tall, deep-chambered and muscular version, replete with twin beadlines and a sharp taper toward the heel. Classically inclined, it's paired to a crisply lined diamond shank, with a slightly downturned, jet-black stem complementing the smooth, vibrant stain of the stummel. It's wearing a patch of dark, texturally pleasing rustication along the fore for contrast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark