Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-392-3389
Plump and deep of chamber, this bent Apple from Johs offers cheeking at the transition followed by a curling shank and gently downturned stem for a gestural profile. The stummel is dressed in a smooth, vibrant stain with dark patches of rustication lending textural diversity and handsome contrast, pairing well with the jet-black mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark