Johs: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-3403
A stout bowl with a gradual flare toward its gently inflated rim marks this bent Dublin from Johs. It's paired to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement and dressed in a dark sandblast, revealing handsome growth rings all across the bowl. A band of polished briar at the shank end lends a fetching accenting touch, while the tapered mouthpiece promotes a comfortably clenching posture, if desired.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark