Johs: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-3432
A softly rounded, supple bowl promotes a voluptuous in-hand feel in this bent Brandy from Johs. The plump base and gradual taper toward the rim of the stout bowl is countered by a lithe shank-and-stem arrangement. A lightweight pipe, it's topped by a rather slender, yet elongated saddle stem for comfortable clenching, while a vibrant stain shows off lovely grain patterns.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark