Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3487
This bent Dublin from Johs offers a supple profile, with a sweeping flare to its bowl and a broad, domed rim. The shank is comparatively trim, and topped by a svelte tapered stem of vulcanite. The weight is quite light given its overall length, and the chamber volume is generous as well. A warm auburn stain dresses the briar here handsomely, with a teardrop shaped partial rustication across the fore of the bowl added for some extra texture.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark