Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-392-3490
As is most often the case with Mogens's bent Billiards, this briar keeps the shank and stem fairly trim and of modest length while lending the bowl a good bit of height. The bowl's heel is covered in a craggy, darkly stained rustication, offering some textural variety in hand, and manages to house a generously sized chamber.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark