Johs: Partially Rusticated Paneled Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3593
This bent Billiard from Johs possesses a strong sense of geometry courtesy of the crisp panels that encompass the bowl. The firm, structural lines of the bowl are continued through the diamond shank, which kicks high out of the transition and meets a tapered stem of jet-black vulcanite out back. While most of the stummel wears a warm, traditional smooth finish, the fore of the bowl boasts a patch of dark rustication for a touch of tactile diversity.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark