Johs: Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3671
Based in Frederikshavn, Denmark, Mogens "Johs" Johansen has carved pipes in his distinctive style for many decades. Johs began working alongside Bjarne Nielsen in 1992, a fruitful partnership that lasted until 2008, with Nielsen's passing. Now, Johs crafts roughly 1,000 pipes a year himself, putting his excellent grasp of classic Danish forms, as well as Freehand style to use in his wide array of offerings. This bent Dublin is a fine example of Johansen's work, presented in a dark, sandblasted finish.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark