Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3695
Johs pipes are the work of Mogens "Johs" Johansen, a pipe maker and tobacconist based out of Frederikshavn, Denmark. Starting out in 1992, Johansen worked for Bjarne Nielsen, learning the intricacies of the craft, but after Bjarne's passing in 2008, Johansen established his own workshop and now produces around a 1,000 pipes a year. Over his many decades of experience, Johansen has established a distinctive style that merges elements of the traditional Danish pipe making with his personal vision. This bent Billiard is a handsome example of Johansen's style, and it's stunningly presented in his unique partial rustication.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark