Johs: Partially Rusticated Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3702
Based in Frederikshavn, Denmark, Mogens "Johs" Johansen has carved pipes in his distinctive style for many decades. Johs began working alongside Bjarne Nielsen in 1992, a fruitful partnership that lasted until 2008, with Nielsen's passing. Now, Johs crafts roughly 1,000 pipes a year himself, putting his excellent grasp of classic Danish forms, as well as Freehand style to use in his wide array of offerings. This Brandy is a fine example of Johansen's work, presented in a rich auburn partially rusticated finish.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark