Johs: Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3734
Based in Frederikshavn, Denmark, Mogens "Johs" Johansen has carved pipes in his distinctive style for many decades. Johs began working alongside Bjarne Nielsen in 1992, a fruitful partnership that lasted until 2008, with Nielsen's passing. Now, Johs crafts roughly 1,000 pipes a year himself, putting his excellent grasp of classic Danish forms, as well as Freehand style to use in his wide array of offerings. This bent Dublin is a fine example of Johansen's work, presented in a smooth, auburn finish.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark