Johs: Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-392-3844
Based in Frederikshavn, Denmark, Mogens "Johs" Johansen has carved pipes in his distinctive style for many decades. Johs began working alongside Bjarne Nielsen in 1992, a fruitful partnership that lasted until 2008, with Nielsen's passing. Now, Johs crafts roughly 1,000 pipes a year himself, putting his excellent grasp of classic Danish forms, as well as Freehand style to use in his wide array of offerings. This bent Dublin is a fine example of Johansen's work, presented in a rich, earthy sandblast.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.06 oz./58.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.23 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.65 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark