L'Anatra: Pettinate Bent Apple with Silver Band
Product Number: 002-023-0880
I'd say the Pettinate finish, with its ultra-fine striations, was a fine choice for this big, curvaceous bent Apple. The shaping is very full-bodied, and combined with that sleek, chic texture, this pipe proves to be a real pleasure in hand. And of course, ebony-and-sterling-silver is a look that never goes out of style.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy