L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-023-0896
A fine example of delightful shaping being presented in a simple finish, this L'Anatra bent Apple offers up a voluptuously rounded bowl, perched upon the end of a deep, yet notably graceful transition, all followed up by a fine flow of shank and stem. The result is a briar that's capacious of chamber, absolutely wonderful in hand, and very lovely in silhouette as well.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy