L'Anatra: Sandblasted Squat Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-023-1021
"Squat bent Brandy" it is. By virtue of flatter heel, this intriguing L'Anatra briar sits. Because the heel still presents a tiny rise in the center, it sits at an angle. At first blush, I had thought that I had stumbled across one of the few asymmetrical L'Anatra's out there, but upon closer inspection (ok, I put on my glasses) I saw that this bent Brandy displayed fine symmetry, just a very novel execution. A bit quirky, I'll grant you, but kind of charming as well.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.07 in./27.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy