L'Anatra: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-023-1071
Italian pipes, and especially artisan-made Italian pipes, are easy to associate with shapes that are big in scale, and hearty in proportions. This is, of course, because that's pretty much the way most Italian pipemakers do things most of the time. Massimo and Andrea however do not shy away from lighter stuff. Here's a fine example now: slender as a reed in shank and stem, tipped by a handsome little handful of a bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy