Larry Roush: Combination Sandblasted Billiard with Silver (S4) (2457)
Product Number: 002-830-0007
This large-scale Billiard is textbook Larry Roush, with a firm emphasis on the visual weight of the bowl. Said visual weight is even further bolstered by the American carver's "blastication" technique, a combination of sandblasted and rusticated treatments, offering an intensely stimulating and unique texture. The chamber is deep and feel in hand is seriously substantial, and the steadily tapered shank guides the eye to a handsome silver accent and lovely cumberland stem, complementing the warm craggy finish with aplomb.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 3.39 oz./96.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated and Sandblasted
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States