Luciano: Sandblasted Cherrywood (278) (S*)
Product Number: 002-447-0672
Whereas Luciano's other takes on the Cherrywood feature either a bowl with convex surfaces and a fairly straight stem, or a cylindrical bowl and deep, Oom-Paul style transition, this design sports a soft concave taper from base to rim, and a gentle, artfully flowing line to its shank and stem.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy