Luciano: Sandblasted Cherrywood (Pease/Di Piazza) (S*)
Product Number: 002-447-0956
One of a series of shapes designed by Greg Pease and Luca Di Piazza, this interesting briar seems to be an effort in combining the aesthetics of the Dublin with the largely functional form of the Cherrywood/Poker. In that, it certainly succeeds, producing a stout, stable smoker which is, despite its angular profile, actually also comfortable in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy