Mark Tinsky: Smooth Bent Bulldog with Bocote
Product Number: 002-035-0042
Though a rather sharp and sleek number, this bent Bulldog's design still maintains a natural, graceful flow, not just in shank and stem, but through the transition and presentation of the bowl as well. The latter is a broad, chopped-top number, and while certainly readily manageable in a grip, it seems most at home when cradled instead. Engineering-wise, we're provided with a medium-depth, but extra-broad chamber, promising a full flavor.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States