Mark Tinsky: Partially Sandblasted Calabash with Spalted Maple
Product Number: 002-035-0063
Tinsky may be an American artisan, however, this sandblasted Calabash displays a design that strikes that balance between Pesaro and neoclassical styles like you might see in, say, a Claudio Cavicchi, or one of Ser Jacopo's more conservative numbers. The palette is a bit different, however, accenting the natural sandblast with a cap of smoky spalted maple, and a matching horn-colored acrylic mount, followed up by a dark-amber acrylic stem.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States