Mark Tinsky: Mocha Cherrywood (6) (One Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0067
Deep-chambered, stout-walled, and a sure sitter, this Mark Tinsky Cherrywood has all the practical basics of the shape covered. As for design, it follows up with a lively, high-stemmed arrangement, defined entirely by active and dynamic lines. And for the final touch, how about flanks just covered in birdseye?
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States