Mark Tinsky: Coral Bent Brandy with Silver (6)
Product Number: 002-035-0106
There are Billiards that lean a fair way towards the Brandy shape, and there are Brandies that lean a good bit towards the Billiard form, either one creating degrees of ambiguity as to which shape they really should be. This Mark Tinsky is not one of those. This is, unmistakably, a Brandy, with loads of shapeliness down below, and a long, fine taper towards the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States