Mark Tinsky: Walnut Bent Bulldog with Zebrawood (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0121
While broad and stocky of build, this Tinsky bent Bulldog doesn't settle for simply being a stout, conservative take on the shape. In the details you can find a longer, smoother, more lifting curve to the heel, for example, and a bevel below as well as above the bead-lines, which creates a Calabash-like "cap" shape to the upper bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States