Mark Tinsky: Tan Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Spalted Maple (B) (One Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0173
Quite a generous bent Dublin here, with just a hint of "Bell" style to its taper (read: a full lower bowl, and a very slight concave curve coming down from the rim). As you might expect, it fills the hand nicely; as for the chamber, depth is the clear emphasis, with plenty of it, surrounded by walls of considerable stoutness.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States