Mark Tinsky: Coral Cauldron (5) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-0208
Mark Tinsky's signature take on the Cauldron shape, a design almost exclusively found within the Italian school, is finished here in the talented American artisan's Coral rustication, making for a stimulating feel in hand. It works quite well with the design's rather whimsical silhouette, I find — softening the tapering and trumpeting lines of the bowl somewhat.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States