Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Caldron (5) (One Star) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-035-0254
Though other makers have used "Caldron" as a name for a variation of the Urn, in Tinsky shaping it's really a variation of Mark's signature style of Calabash, differing from that design in tending to have a fuller lower bowl and a lower-profile cap. Sound ring grain on this example.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States