Mark Tinsky: Sandblasted Bent Stack (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0287
"A Billiard, but taller" would be the most basic way to describe the Stack/Chimney shape, though typically they are also either straight, or only very slightly bent. In this case however Tinsky gave the Stack plenty of bend, and along with that also anchored the extra height of the rim by rendering the transition deep and the lower bowl a little fuller.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States