Mark Tinsky: Mocha Bent Dublin (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0311
This slick little bent Dublin from Mark Tinsky is a handsome, gestural piece, its broad transition and swinging, slim shank allowing its flaring bowl to remain the center of attention. It's here been finished in Tinsky's Mocha finish, using a dark, warm stain to highlight the briar's natural flame grain quite nicely.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States