Mark Tinsky: Tan Sandblasted Bent Bulldog (5) (Two Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0360
Broad, firm, and with a rather-high to very-high waistline; this is a familiar sort of bent Bulldog, within the context of Tinsky. In this particular example, the high waistline has been put to good use, with a sound display of growth rings below the bead-lines, and some rather nice blasted birdseye above.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States