Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Bent Bulldog (5) (One Star)
Product Number: 002-035-0367
We've seen a number of bent Bulldogs from Mark Tinsky, but most have been low-slung and subtly curved — a far cry from this tall, deeply bent rendition. Per the Black and Tan series, it's been finished with a combination of rugged, dark rustication below its bead lines, while rim and shank have been polished smooth and given a warm, vibrant contrast stain.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States