Mark Tinsky: Black and Tan Bent Apple (4)
Product Number: 002-035-0383
This bent Apple from Mark Tinsky showcases a number of stylistic cues which define the maker's signature aesthetic. The bowl presents a fattened-up Pesaro-style bent Apple, followed up by a stout, tight-knit transition with an angled shank design for a jaunty and playful silhouette in profile. That said, the overall shaping is natural in hand, the partially rusticated texture pleasingly stimulating, and for all the briar's substance it remains well-balanced for simply hanging from the jaw.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States